Who We Are
Franchise Focused Marketing is a quickly growing digital marketing agency. We create everything from ad campaigns to websites and everything in between. Currently, our biggest clients are boutique fitness brands including cycling, pilates and boxing studios, but we’re constantly expanding into new markets. Based in Irvine, we’re determined to become a full service agency that’s known for providing real results at just the right price!
The Tech Services role provides support for various functions within our company internally and remotely. You will set up new accounts across marketing platforms for our clients as well as internally for our records and be responsible for any updates. In addition, you will create landing pages within our system and conduct quality control checks across all platforms.
Permanent, full-time, in-office position.
You’re a tech savvy person who can:
- Prioritize & delegate tasks to solve issues and requests in order to meet deadlines
- Manage multiple platforms and account creations
- Edit/Create landing pages based on a provided design
- Follow written & verbal directions
- Be a self-starter, working independently but also as a team-player
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a high degree of business professional behaviors including punctuality, attendance, responsiveness and dependability
- Demonstrate computer proficiency (macOS knowledge preferred)
It’d also be great if you are familiar with:
- Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Task automation systems, such as Zapier
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision & dental insurance - 100% covered by employer
- Monthly performance based bonuses
- Unlimited PTO
- Casual startup work environment